Thursday, March 14, 2013

Sleepover!

Sleepover!!!
Sara, my aunt, came over to babysit us. You're probably wondering what that has to do with a sleepover. Well, my Mom said she could sleepover if she was going to babysit us for two, whole days. Anyway, we had a lot of fun with her, and did a lot of cool stuff. First, right after my Mom left, everybody started trying to talk at once. So, Sara said we could go to the creek first. After that we painted rocks. When it was night, Steffen wouldn't go to sleep, but he finally went to sleep. The next day, we did lots of fun stuff too, like taking a walk and playing soccer. Steffen must have been super tired from all that stuff, because when we found him he was asleep! I had a lot of fun.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love the rainbow rock! Such a good picture!

    ReplyDelete