Sunday, March 10, 2013

B-DAY!!

Hip-Hip-Hooray!

On February 27, 2013 it was my birthday. I wanted to post it earlier, but it kept slipping my mind. I didn't have a birthday party because we are moving right now, but I got to go out with my Mom, Sara, Abbie,(my aunts), and my grandmother. First we went to get a pedicure, it was fun, but I couldn't understand anything they were saying. After that, we went to Thai Spice. I got an enormous glass of lemonade and glass noodles. I ordered the glass noodles partly because of the funny name, but it turns out that they are just see-through noodles. Anyway, I had a great birthday and that reminds me, I forgot to tell you how old I am. I turned 10!!! I'm also getting two kittens for my birthday.

2 comments:

  1. I love cats too! Great blog and, again, Happy Birthday Megan! Andy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to find out you have a blog too. I'm excited that you are getting a new house and 2 new kittens. Cats are fun. Maybe Opa and I can come see your new house before long. Pedicures are fun. I'm glad you had a good birthday. I love you! Nana Kaye

    ReplyDelete