Thursday, December 6, 2012

Dallas!

I recently had a gymnastics meet in Dallas.  It took a really long time to get there, but we finally got there. At the meet I scored 1st on beam, 4th on bars, 5th on floor, and 2nd all around. While I should be telling you about what we did before my meet I just couldn't wait to blog this.

Our hotel was really nice.  It had a swimming pool and an indoor playground!  We went swimming there, but it was really cold.  Too cold for Austin.  He had to go back to the room (not alone).  The rest of us went in the hot tub (not alone, either.)

Anyway, we went to the American Girl store, and if you notice I also said WE went so the boys came too. After we went to the American Girl store we went to the Lego store.  The only problem was that it was super small. In the end we all fit in. Other than that our trip to Dallas was pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment